Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

anybody running dick cepek

Old 03-02-2011, 03:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the 33x12.50 all around. I absolutely love em. Mine are blacked out to match my rig. I have personally tested these out at the RedNeck Yaught Club Mud Bogs. They are a bad Ass tire. On the street the first thing I. checked was how well they performed in the rain. This was done to extremes no problems stopping or sliding. I.have about 15000 miles on them And should get another 15000 hopefully. That's not good or bad. As far as sound goes they are pretty loud not the loudest but noisier than the KM2s.. my buddies have km2s on there rigs and always laugh about hearing me coming down the road. But mud wise these perform a lot better than the km2s. And that's from personal experience e. They definitely look Bad Ass and perform great I get compliments all the time.. will I do it again.......for sure except 35s come.next. I would say the only drawback is some of the noise But I compare them to some other real aggressive tires I have had noisy as hell and they don't even come.close.
Old 03-02-2011, 04:17 AM
JK Freak

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

x2 on the Mud Countries. Love them.

Quick Reply: anybody running dick cepek