Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

anybody running dick cepek

Old 12-11-2007, 07:04 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anybody running dick cepek

is anyone using dick cepek tires. i either want the crusher or fc II. any pics or comments will help in my decision......
Old 12-11-2007, 08:05 AM
JK Freak

Thumbs up Good choice

I have decided on going with the crusher as soon as I get the moneys...:sad:

My final three were MT Baja claw radial, FCII and the crusher.... I heard the Claw dosen't last too long so that is a big downer for me as I put 10,000 miles on it in four months and a week

I have heard a quite a bit of good things about the FCII and that was what I was going to go with, but I think I will give the crushers a try... They look pretty solid for mud and maybe some softer rocks, so that is perfect for me...
Old 12-11-2007, 08:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

I have the MT's and have about 14,000 miles on them. They have performed great both on and off road. I am very happy with them. The sound is not too loud and they wear very well.

I am very happy.

Curious... why the FCII and Crusher? which way do you want to go, mild or wild?
Old 12-11-2007, 02:26 PM
JK Super Freak

A co worker is running them. i like them. Aggressive on the outside and street on the inside. He has no issues with moderate trails. have not taken him on any hard trails yet.
Old 12-11-2007, 05:18 PM
JK Newbie

The crushers look killer but would ride rougher on the street but me thats my next set of tires lol
Old 12-11-2007, 08:15 PM
JK Newbie

I have the fc II's good street tire decent trail tire when dry...sucks in the mud!!!!!
Old 03-01-2011, 11:17 AM
JK Newbie

What kind of longevity are people getting out of these tires(specifically the crusher)? We have our first child on the way, so they are gonna need to last me a while.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:24 AM
JK Freak

Ive been running the mud country's for the last 2 years (summers only, use factory set for winter), an i couldnt be happier. The look of these tires always get complemented and noise wise one of the quieter mud tires of the market. As far as wear they have held up well, just keep them rotated. Ive run over 13k on them an they have worn evenly across the board.

Last edited by EarlyJk; 03-01-2011 at 11:26 AM.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:53 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I put on Crushers last September and i love them. They Own the mud and snow and for rocks they do verry well, I havnt had a chance to really try them on the rocks just some slick sand stone.

They are a bit noisy on the road but nothing more than a whine, I would say about the same as KM2's

Overall i love my Crushers they work good and look really good.
Old 03-01-2011, 12:28 PM
JK Freak

I have the Mud Country tires and they are great off and on road. I bought mine used, with about half the tread, and over a year later, still have 1/4 tread left. This is my first jeep and first mud tires, so I can't acurately compare them to anything. They lasted longer than expected. There is some road noise, but all mud tires have that anyway.

Quick Reply: anybody running dick cepek