Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Anybody know of a good 37" tire for my 2door ???? Will be used as an every day driver

Old 08-13-2010, 08:39 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Anybody know of a good 37" tire for my 2door ???? Will be used as an every day driver

I have a 2door with a 4" rancho lift I really like the way 37s look but it's my every day car so I need somthing that good on road and will last me some time. Going to the mud look for my tires really like the nitto mud grapplers or the pitbull rockers but is still open to what tire I should get plz help!!!
Old 08-13-2010, 09:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Johnny t
I have a 2door with a 4" rancho lift I really like the way 37s look but it's my every day car so I need somthing that good on road and will last me some time. Going to the mud look for my tires really like the nitto mud grapplers or the pitbull rockers but is still open to what tire I should get plz help!!!
I have mud grapplers and I love them. Mine are 35s but i use them as a daily driver. I have put about 5000 miles on them and they have held up pretty good. I vote nittos

Quick Reply: Anybody know of a good 37" tire for my 2door ???? Will be used as an every day driver