Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

any write ups for EVO ROCKSTARS?

Old 09-08-2009, 12:34 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default any write ups for EVO ROCKSTARS?

just got my EVO ROCKSTARS in and was wondering if there are any write-up for them or if anyone has any helpful tips or wanna share their experience doing the install..also what did you do about the shocks being up 1.5" ?

thanx guys
Old 09-08-2009, 01:37 PM
JK Jedi Master

Look here: EVO JK Rock Stars
Old 09-08-2009, 01:58 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Off Road Evolution Rep

Originally Posted by roguejk
just got my EVO ROCKSTARS in and was wondering if there are any write-up for them or if anyone has any helpful tips or wanna share their experience doing the install..also what did you do about the shocks being up 1.5" ?

thanx guys
Hey roguejk,

Looks like robar posted a link to a customer install writeup. Thanks RobarIf you use the search key there are several writeups and pics. If you have any questions please feel free to give us a call. Thanks for your business.

Off Road Evolution.
714-870-5515
Old 09-08-2009, 02:09 PM
JK Super Freak

Great thread, and great link Robar. I just bookmarked the link. I will be picking up a pair next week (b-day cash) and I too will do a write up and before & after pic of the install.

OP, I bet you are going to love these. I am indeed envious of you at the moment.
Old 09-08-2009, 02:20 PM
JK Freak

thanx for the link robar and your concern ORE REP DUDE....
i was just curious as to what some guys have done as far as shocks are concerned..i'll be ordering bilstein 5100's to replace the skyjacker crap i currently have as well as switching out the skycrapper springs since i never measured before the install and i got way more lift than i needed or wanted and Rockrawler's 3.5" springs are pretty close to 3.5" thats why i chose their springs as replacements. i am running RK trac bars and brackets so i wont have any issues with the install...by the way i must mention that the east coast sucks because all the good shops (except RK) are out west and i would do the gear install special for $1000. in a heartbeat cause my local shop charges a total of $2025. oh well ..if i get divorced IM GOING WEST!!!!

Quick Reply: any write ups for EVO ROCKSTARS?