Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Any Tire Rub? on the stock fron bumper with Tera BB and 35's with wheel spacers?

Old 01-24-2012, 08:03 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any Tire Rub? on the stock front bumper with Tera BB and 35's with wheel spacers?

Hey guys, think the title says it all. As much as I'd like to go with a 3.5 sus lift, now opting for a Tera BB with extensions to get by temporarily. Need tires, want to go to 35's probably BFG AT's on the stock 17's. Have the spacers on all ready. If I'd install the BB with the 35's mentioned, would I also have to carve the bumper up so the tires will turn in/out and not rub?

Looking for someone that has run a set up like this, didnt get any hits on a search that explained any issues other the offsets needed to run the factoty Rubi rims

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Baldguy01; 01-24-2012 at 08:11 PM.
Old 01-24-2012, 08:17 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

if you're already running wheel spacers, you should be okay.

Quick Reply: Any Tire Rub? on the stock fron bumper with Tera BB and 35's with wheel spacers?