Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Any secure trunk solutions w/ rain protection?

Old 03-25-2012, 05:04 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by cacc50
ok im a total n00b at the forum so sorry if i'm not following proper protocol. Anyway i was looking an option to just keep prying eyes out of my trunk with out spending a ton of $$$$ . looks like a duster is my best bet . will i run into any issued when using it with my stock jk soft top? will i have to remove the duster every time i want to put the top up? does anyone know of another option out there? i need the cover to me easily removable for my 2 dogs . Any help would be great thanks !
The soft top works with the Bestop Duster. The soft top folds and rests on top of the Duster, as shown in the photo.

You can see in the photos that the duster stretches and secures on the side rails. It can be removed and taken off quickly, and then needs to fastened back on. Not simple, but do-able.

Quick Reply: Any secure trunk solutions w/ rain protection?