Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

any one have the lod sig shorty frt bmp?

Old 04-12-2008, 07:12 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default any one have the lod sig shorty frt bmp?

is anyone running the lod signature series front short bumper yet? i think this is my front bumper of choice. It looks like the when the d-rings are mounted the fog lights will be slightly covered and maybe even broken by a swinging shackle? any truth to this? could just be angle of the pics i have seen. looks to be a well built bumper for a great cost though.

Old 04-12-2008, 07:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

I am waiting for my front signature bumper to show and I can't wait!! It looks like it might slightly obscure if large shackles are used but a shackle will bounce up and down so I can't see one ever hitting a fog light. Better chances of one getting hit by a rock. I don't plan on leaving the shackles/d-rings on full time because no matter how well it is padded it will eventually wear through the powder coat.
Old 04-12-2008, 07:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Do a search for an LOD install thread, VBS4 has done a fantastic step by step install how to with photos!! Lots of info on this bumper.
Old 04-12-2008, 07:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Here are a few pictures...i just installed my LOD stubby and Superwinch EPi9 this week. Install is very easy and the fog lights aren't blocked too much. For a stubby to have the fog lights integrated, space is going to be tight. But in the end i think its the best looking bumper out there.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...=7636&page=131

pictures are on the second to the last post on this page.

Chuck

Quick Reply: any one have the lod sig shorty frt bmp?