Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Any one ever used tires from treadwright?

Old 11-14-2010, 09:13 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any one ever used tires from treadwright?

I am just wondering if anyone has purchased tires from treadwight. They are very budget friendly but i havent seen many reviews or anything as to how road friendly they are or safe they really are.
Old 11-14-2010, 12:18 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Many threads on this, do a couple searches, check out the site for them too. I am really considering the 315/75R16 size from treadwright. One weird thing is the warranty on them is voided after they are aired down, but for the price i think it is still worth it. Of course you will air them down over and over again, but reinflate them accordingly as well.

Click https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...ht=Treadwright. This was a Treadwright thread in the forum that was pretty detailed.

Hope that helps, and good luck!!!
Old 11-14-2010, 01:02 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by sa29560
Many threads on this, do a couple searches, check out the site for them too. I am really considering the 315/75R16 size from treadwright. One weird thing is the warranty on them is voided after they are aired down, but for the price i think it is still worth it. Of course you will air them down over and over again, but reinflate them accordingly as well.

Click https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...ht=Treadwright. This was a Treadwright thread in the forum that was pretty detailed.

Hope that helps, and good luck!!!
thanks!! that pretty much answered my question single handedly!
Old 11-14-2010, 01:10 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Absolutely, i am really interested in them as well, like i said before. As soon as i get some I'll take some pics and post them up as soon as i get them rolling
Old 11-14-2010, 01:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have not heard of these before this thread, but it looks like they have a pretty good reputation around the net, and the prices are great. I might need to order a set of 35's for my JK
Old 11-14-2010, 05:24 PM
JK Junkie

Another TreadWright thread started up a couple days ago:

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...res...any-good

Quick Reply: Any one ever used tires from treadwright?