Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Any info Zone 4" lift ?????

Old 03-27-2012, 06:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any info Zone 4" lift ?????

I just got a quote for a 4" lift at my local off road shop they are suggesting a Standard zone off-road 4" lift. The lift comes with 4 coils, 4 shocks, sway bar links, adjustable track bar , and hardware I don't know anything about this lift just wondering if anyone is running it and know its holding up?
Old 03-28-2012, 05:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Anyone??????
Old 03-28-2012, 06:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Not sure on 4" lift, but i have their 3" lift and it's great. Make sure you get the Exhaust Extensions. They are cheap and very easy to install and help front drive line clearance issues greatly.
Old 03-28-2012, 06:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks for the reply yeah the lift is fairly cheap that was one of my concerns "you get what you pay for" how is the on road handling and ride quality ? My rig is my DD and I drive 20 miles a day on rough dirt road to get to work so ride quality means alot to me
Old 03-28-2012, 08:52 PM
JK Newbie

I have the 4.. Have had it about 2 years.. No probs. love it.. They sound like they really. Stand behind their product..
Old 03-28-2012, 09:00 PM
JK Newbie

They do sag over time with a heavy bumper and winch. Two friends are running the 3" system with bumpers and winches and both have sagged to about 2" of lift in the front(One is 5" and the other is <4.5" front spring perch to frame vs. 3" stock). They do handle great incredible though, without any lofty feeling, and they flex great too. You might want to invest in some front levelling pucks.

I came very close to picking one up but decided on a 2.5" system instead. With my luck it will sag to 1.5" :P
Old 03-29-2012, 04:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

After doing some searching and soul searching I have decided I'm going to go with a 4" super lift.
Old 03-29-2012, 06:24 PM
JK Freak

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I don't have any personal experience with them, but I have read a lot of great reviews on their lifts for IFS trucks. I believe they are actually made by BDS.
Old 03-29-2012, 06:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

That was one of my concerns with the zone I had no experience with them so going with the superlift It's about $150 more but it comes with a adjustable front track bar so your really looking at the same money when you add a track bar to the zone only with a bigger name in lifts <<<<<<>>>>> in my opinion

Quick Reply: Any info Zone 4" lift ?????