Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Any have Rock Krawler Suspension? (vs. Teraflex)?

Old 10-26-2010, 02:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Any have Rock Krawler Suspension? (vs. Teraflex)?

Was looking at getting Teraflex 2.5" lift kit with shock adapters. Does anyone have a Rock Krawler equivalent lift installed? How does it ride? Pros/cons vs. Teraflex? Goof/bad experience? Thanks!
Old 10-26-2010, 04:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

I love my rockkrawler kit and there customer service is solid. I have heard the same about tera. I would go with either one. Go with which ever one is cheapest and most complete
Old 10-26-2010, 05:02 PM
JK Freak

iv done a decent amount of research and read through a lot of threads for both, from both vendors. and i will personally be going with a 2.5" max travel system. Seems to be more complete and literally bomb proof. customer service seems great, and i havnt found anyone complain about any of their products.

for less than $1500 its a solid and pretty complete with the shock of your choice system.
Old 10-26-2010, 06:01 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Both are great but im partial to RK

Quick Reply: Any have Rock Krawler Suspension? (vs. Teraflex)?