Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Any friendly jeepers willing to help on install?

Old 10-19-2013, 10:44 AM
JK Jedi

Received 107 Likes on 104 Posts

You might offer money instead of food might get some offers.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Old 10-19-2013, 05:24 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It would help if you would just say where you were in Ga. I was off today and live in the Atlanta metro area and could have helped you out...I installed three lifts this year for my friends in my home garage....they really are not that hard to do anyway...just be sure to follow the directions and as always be sure to safely raise the vehicle and use jack stands and block the wheels of the end in which you are not working on. If you still haven't installed the lift let me know. I have odd working hours and I am off a lot of days when most people are not.
Old 10-19-2013, 06:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by nitro5238
It would help if you would just say where you were in Ga. I was off today and live in the Atlanta metro area and could have helped you out...I installed three lifts this year for my friends in my home garage....they really are not that hard to do anyway...just be sure to follow the directions and as always be sure to safely raise the vehicle and use jack stands and block the wheels of the end in which you are not working on. If you still haven't installed the lift let me know. I have odd working hours and I am off a lot of days when most people are not.
Just sent you a PM. Thanks!

Quick Reply: Any friendly jeepers willing to help on install?