Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Another good experience with Northridge

Old 02-27-2014, 02:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another good experience with Northridge

I put in another order with Northridge yesterday for some aev geometry brackets and a synergy adj trackbar. I almost ordered online but decided to call and just make the order over the phone. I was gonna go with the rock krawler but Tim said the synergy was a bit better quality. And since I didn't do it online he hooked me up with the jkforum discount on the trackbar which wouldn't have applied to the order due to it not covering the aev products. Big thanks there! Anyways I put the order in at noon yesterday and it's already delivered and waiting to be installed Saturday. Just thought I would give some credit where credit was due. Thanks again Northridge, and Tim!
Old 02-27-2014, 02:15 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Northridge all the way. Build one in TEXAS!
Old 02-27-2014, 03:53 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I ordered the Gobi Stealth Recon roof rack from NorthRidge online, still got the free ladder & air deflector, plus, as usual, free shipping. I also ordered the sunroof insert. I got the 10% JK-Forum discount also. I got a better deal with NorthRidge than anyone else offering the same rack. I had to order a receiver rack from a competitor cause they don't carry what I wanted, bummer cause it hurt to have to go elsewhere other than NorthRidge. I have purchased a bunch of items from them and will purchase future parts from them. I'm almost done with my build, and guaranteed that NorthRidge will help me finish it off!

Sent from my iPad using JK-Forum

Quick Reply: Another good experience with Northridge