Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Another bumper like this?

Old 09-15-2021, 10:03 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another bumper like this?

So after much waivering I fell in love with this tubular style front bumper from Olympic, good quality, decent price too. Buuuut after a couple weeks of waiting for an email reply to an inquiry I did some digging...they sold the company 🥺

Sucks cause I really had my heart set on that style, I've looked for an hour or so here and there and haven't found another brand that is tubular but rounded, most are the straight, bar style.

So if anyone can come up with another brand who makes anything similar to these pictured...I will pledge my life to you lol

Old 09-15-2021, 06:37 PM
Super Moderator

Received 118 Likes on 108 Posts

If your heart is set on that, call a local fabrication shop and show them the pics. It’s a simple design so it would be easy to make.
The following users liked this post:
Bo-Mega (09-15-2021)

Quick Reply: Another bumper like this?