Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Another 15" wheel question......

Old 06-30-2007, 08:08 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another 15" wheel question......

I've read everything that I could find in here about 15" wheels but thought I'd check to see if anyone is running the Pro Comp Series 152 Street Lock 15x8 w/ 3.75 BS. I saw where usmcdoc14 is running a 15x8 with the same back spacing without problem (btw - I plan on doing the same lift and tires as you - yours looks great!). I'd really like to get some input from you all before I place my order. Also, what are your thoughts on Mickey Thompson Baja Claw Radials?
Old 07-01-2007, 06:24 AM
JK Newbie

Class?.....Anyone?......Bueller?
Seriously, I'm about to place my order but sure would like to get some input first.
Old 07-01-2007, 07:27 AM
JK Newbie

they are just regular "D" windows with a decorative outer ring, the mounting area is exactly the same as the "normal" ones. So yes they will fit

I have had no problems with the claws, they are an OK coprimise in needs. Just be careful in snow/ice unless you sipe them but this is pretty much the same for most MT's . I should be sipeing mine in a week or so and will post up a how to for those wondering WTF that is
Old 07-01-2007, 09:21 AM
JK Newbie

Thanks man! I'll post up pics when I get everything done.

Quick Reply: Another 15" wheel question......