Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Alternative to MOPAR Sun Bonnet/Windjamer kit

Old 06-05-2011, 07:51 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ChryslerChris
My bad . I always assumed the hard tops come with the soft top tucked underneath.
And so they should! Jeeps are meant to be able to strip down naked in a pinch... except in a Canadian winter. Thats where the hard top is a must for me.

The more and more I look at it I am really starting to think for the money, a Best Top Trek Top NX is the best bang for my dollar.
http://www.bestop.com/bestop-product/?p=trektop-nx
It gives me the simplicity of a bonnet yet appears to be able to take some rain when it comes and cost is right in line with the MOPAR complete Sun Bonnet setup I was quoted for.
Old 06-05-2011, 11:57 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by SBEII
Mopar only makes the sunbonnet. The duster and windjammer are made by bestop. ...
Actually, Bestop makes the Sunbonnet for Mopar. And the factory softtop is also made by Bestop.
Old 06-06-2011, 06:26 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by aratson
It's a red 2 door. I also live out in Willow Point near the Rona hardware store. What are you driving?
Hey, Mine's a 07 rescue green sahara 2 door, with 3.5'' lift, I've seen you around town, you've got flat flares right, they look good.
Old 06-06-2011, 07:30 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Cronker
Hey, Mine's a 07 rescue green sahara 2 door, with 3.5'' lift, I've seen you around town, you've got flat flares right, they look good.
That would be me! I think I might have seen you once as well. Maybe at the laser wash in Campbelton?
We should get a group together to hit the trails in town/the north island. So far I've only gone alone.
Old 06-06-2011, 03:46 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by aratson
That would be me! I think I might have seen you once as well. Maybe at the laser wash in Campbelton?
We should get a group together to hit the trails in town/the north island. So far I've only gone alone.
yeah sounds good , ive been looking for someone to show me some trails up here.

Let me know when your going sometime

Quick Reply: Alternative to MOPAR Sun Bonnet/Windjamer kit