Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Alright guys, let me have it...33's or 35's ?

Old 07-31-2010, 07:52 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by The Irish Redfish
OK WHOS RUNNING 33s and 35s with 3.73 gears with an Auto trans???? FEEDBACK please?? We know regears are needed, but how bearable is it??? This will help alot of folks... CHEERS!
I am running 285/70/17 GY MTR's w/ kevlar, 2" coil spacers, 3:73 auto. A bit sluggish but not bad. I turn OD off unless I am really wheeling down the highway.

I was impulsive though....bought the JK, drove to tire shop on the way home and installed biggest tire I could all stock. If I could reverse time I'd have gone 2.5 suspension lift and 305"s
Old 10-18-2010, 10:44 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by The Irish Redfish
OK WHOS RUNNING 33s and 35s with 3.73 gears with an Auto trans???? FEEDBACK please?? We know regears are needed, but how bearable is it??? This will help alot of folks... CHEERS!
I have 285 75 16s with 373 gears on an auto. Got a flashpaq and a KN airfilter and am very happy with it

Quick Reply: Alright guys, let me have it...33's or 35's ?