Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Almost ready to lift

Old 06-04-2015, 04:51 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Almost ready to lift

Hey guys I am new to the Jeep game. I have done numerous suspensions from air ride lowered to double digit lifts.
I am piecing together a lift because I cant seem to find everthing I want in one lift without getting a bunch of stuff I dont think I need.

First off, as my user name alludes to, I plan on mostly on road driving, however I do have several friends with jeeps and plan on doing the occasional offroading.

I currently have
2011 JKU
Parts pile:
20x10 -24mm Fuel Full Blown
35x12.5x20 Toyo RT
4" Pro Comp Springs
4 Fox Evo 2.0 Shocks
Rubicon Express Adjustable Track Bar
Rough Country Adjsutable Front Lower Control Arms
Rough Country Front Sway Bar Disconnects
Stainless Braided Extended Length Brake Lines Front and Rear
Rear Extended Sway Bar Links

Is there anything else I MUST HAVE for a decent ride. I am out of town for work now and plan on starting the install when I get back in a couple of weeks.

If there is a thread that already answers this question if you could please kindly point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

THANKS FOR THE REPLIES
Old 06-04-2015, 07:25 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are you only planning on getting one adjustable track bar or both front and rear? If just one I would recommend doing something to recenter both axles under the jeep. Have you looked into Rock Krawler suspensions at all? They have kits that include everything on your parts list without much else. If you would like a price quote or to further discuss options shoot us a pm!

Quick Reply: Almost ready to lift