Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

All will be okay with this right?

Old 05-24-2011, 08:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default All will be okay with this right?

I've got an 08 unlimited sahara. Im moving up to a 4 inch lift. I'm gonna go with the super lift, 1.5 inch spacers, and 35's on my stock rims. This should work out fine right?
Old 05-24-2011, 06:02 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by jaynasty10
I've got an 08 unlimited sahara. Im moving up to a 4 inch lift. I'm gonna go with the super lift, 1.5 inch spacers, and 35's on my stock rims. This should work out fine right?
sure, it'll work out but "fine" is subjective and not something i would agree with. 4" is a lot of lift and in my opinion, more than you need for just 35" tires. in my opinion, 3" is a better fit and, even at that, i would at least recommend the addition of adjustable front lower control arms so that you can set your caster. also, assuming you have an automatic, you will want to install a new u-joint style front drive shaft. the factory one is too wide in diameter and will catch your tranny pan damaging the boot and eventually cause your tranny to leak.

Quick Reply: All will be okay with this right?