Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

With all due respect

Old 06-25-2018, 07:21 AM
JK Freak

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Good drivers on the moderate Big Bear trails can get through without a scratch. None the less, mine shows a lot of wear, but its 11 years old and just turned 111K miles.
Old 06-27-2018, 11:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

When I see a Jeep on the trail, all I want to do is look under the front end. There is nothing more impressive than the stuff hidden down below. I think it differentiates the Jeep and the driver instantly.

I rarely wash my Jeep. I have this crazy logic that a nice coat of mud (not clay) is a nice barrier. I am not a fan of sparkling clean Jeeps. The dirt sends the signal that this is a working Jeep... just like a working ranch. Nothing for show here.

And you can tell the mods for show and the mods for performance -- or what I like to call the mods to avoid a $800+ tow job in The Maze!

Quick Reply: With all due respect