Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Alignment Check

Old 04-28-2016 | 04:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

What do you guys think? Sorry for the black/white pic..... After I got my jeep back from collision work and a new front axel I thought it would drive like new again. They did an alignment twice, rotate/balance and the whole deal. First day back on the road it drives like it did before the wreck, pulling to the right after 15mph and up. They said the alignment is as good as it gets for the modifications which I knew they would and understand. Looking at the front of the JK I can tell the toe is off as the wheels slightly bow out. Click image for larger version

Name:	image-371763077.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	645336
Old 04-28-2016 | 04:53 PM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

You need a new alignment shop. Based on what they've got printed out for you, they added more negative camber and how would the rear toe be out at as well.....and the rear camber??

New shop sir, and best of luck.
Old 04-28-2016 | 04:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by karls10jk
You need a new alignment shop. Based on what they've got printed out for you, they added more negative camber and how would the rear toe be out at as well.....and the rear camber?? New shop sir, and best of luck.
Oh man....lol thanks jeep dealer
Old 04-28-2016 | 06:58 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

They said the alignment is as good as it gets for the modifications
What modifications? Maybe you could give more info on the aftermarket components you have installed? If it's all stock, the Toe is the only thing that is adjustable. And why did they not list caster?
Old 04-28-2016 | 07:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Not sure why it's not on there. It's a 2.5 max with LCAs.

Quick Reply: Alignment Check