Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

AiRock Questions

Old 02-25-2008, 04:05 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default AiRock Questions

I am thinking about getting teh AiRock suspension for when my Jeep arrives, but I have a few questions for the people running it. I know you can run it with the stock arms, but would the performace be better if run with like a Rubicon Express or Currie suspension system?

My other main question is for the people running it are there any issues with moisture in the lines? I know that on some of the semis they have issues with moisture in the lines in the winter freezing, and since I live in Iowa is this something that I should be concerned with as well?

I know that there aren't that many people running this suspension so any info helps.
Old 02-25-2008, 05:58 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't have the system but I imagine it would work much better with an aftermarket suspension. The sensors for the TJ would conflict w/ some suspensions so I'd talk to ORO about what you want. I'd wait for the nth/airock combo.
Old 02-25-2008, 09:51 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by gt3073b
Thought Nth went out of business
AEV bought Nth. They still call them Nth products on their website.

lttps://secure.aev-conversions.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=nthdegree

change lttps to https

Quick Reply: AiRock Questions