Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Which aftermarket bumpers fit w/body lift bumper brackets?

Old 05-27-2011, 07:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which aftermarket bumpers fit w/body lift bumper brackets?

Currently I have a 35" Toyo on my stock tailgate mount (with Teraflex bracket) and I know I will need to upgrade to a aftermarket bumper soon. Problem is I also have a Rough Country 1.25" BL installed and I am using their rear bumper lift brackes on my factory rear plastic bumper.

So....I'm curious to see which aftermarket bumpers (with tire carrier) will work with the Rough Country 1.25" body lift bumper brackets. I don't want to have the ugly gap. The brackets themselves don't seem super beefy so maybe these wouldn't be reccomended at all with a heavy steel bumper.

Not sure if I want a full width or a shorty as I may chop my fenders in the future and a full width would look goofy then.

Hopefully someone has some insight. I am also considering the OR-FAB tire carrier and keeping my stock bumper but I figure that plastic POS is going to get torn up sooner or later so I might as well upgrade now.

Thanks
Old 05-27-2011, 07:15 PM
JK Freak

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

You will probably have to fabricate some heavy duty brackets using yours as a guide.

Quick Reply: Which aftermarket bumpers fit w/body lift bumper brackets?