Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Afermarket Bumper w/o a Winch

Old 05-02-2013, 12:11 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Afermarket Bumper w/o a Winch

Hello all,
I'm looking into getting a new front bumper for my Jeep. I don't plan on ever getting a winch, I just want something more aggressive and sturdier. Is there anything out there that not only doesn't come with a winch (I know that's not a problem), but doesn't look like it's missing a winch? Thanks for the assistance. I'd also like a sturdier skid plate with the bumper.
Old 05-02-2013, 12:14 PM
Ncb
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not sure what style or price range you're looking for, but the AEV bumper with the cover plate installed looks good with out a winch. It also has a beefy optional skid plate.
Old 05-02-2013, 02:24 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Look at the ruged ridge xhd series. Steel or aluminum available with out a winch. They have spots instead for lights. I have one and love it.
Old 05-02-2013, 02:30 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
ORW Representative

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have the orfab non winch stubby bumper. The nice thing about this bumper is orfab sells a winch plate that you can put on it just in case down the road you decide you do want a winch.

Quick Reply: Afermarket Bumper w/o a Winch