Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

aFe performance package??

Old 11-23-2011, 06:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default aFe performance package??

Hey guys just wondering if anyone has the Jk performance package from aFe. I have a 2011 jku rubi, I'm just looking for some more power and sound. Or does anyone have any better suggestions? By the way the jeep is bone stock.
Old 11-23-2011, 06:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mr Rubi
what is the JK performance package from aFe?
It's an intake, throttle body spacer, and exhaust.

http://www.4wd.com/shoppingcart.aspx
Old 11-23-2011, 06:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

i'm looking at this same set-up. Any feedback or opinions on the aFe exhaust or intake??:thinking:
Old 11-23-2011, 06:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mr Rubi
what is the JK performance package from aFe?
I didn't know the aFe was available in a package deal either. By the way, Mr. Rubi, that is a great lookin' Jeep. Looks like the Sahara Tan from what I can tell from your avatar. Great color combo!
Old 11-23-2011, 06:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sierra5
I didn't know the aFe was available in a package deal either. By the way, Mr. Rubi, that is a great lookin' Jeep. Looks like the Sahara Tan from what I can tell from your avatar. Great color combo!
Oh sorry...I see now that it is the bright silver. Still a great color with the hardtop and all!
Old 11-23-2011, 06:49 PM
JK Freak

I have the aFe exhaust and I love it. Nice deep throaty sound. I can post a video tomorrow probably. Hard for me to determine the performance aspect of it however because I got the superchip at the same time.
Old 11-23-2011, 06:56 PM
JK Junkie

If this helps I have the intake and an MBRP exhaust, no throttle body spacer and I did notice an increase in throttle response enough for me to justify the cause. Every little bit of "GO Juice" we can squeeze out of the JK's helps. The throttle body spacer I stayed away from because I used them on other vehicles (not AFE brand) and only had problems with codes being thrown so I tend to shy away from them now all together.
Old 11-23-2011, 07:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Brandon1024
I have the aFe exhaust and I love it. Nice deep throaty sound. I can post a video tomorrow probably. Hard for me to determine the performance aspect of it however because I got the superchip at the same time.
Thanks for the info. Yeah a video would be great.
Old 11-23-2011, 07:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fadeout
If this helps I have the intake and an MBRP exhaust, no throttle body spacer and I did notice an increase in throttle response enough for me to justify the cause. Every little bit of "GO Juice" we can squeeze out of the JK's helps. The throttle body spacer I stayed away from because I used them on other vehicles (not AFE brand) and only had problems with codes being thrown so I tend to shy away from them now all together.
Oh ok good to know man. I had a throttle body spacer on my TJ and never had any problems it was an AEM also had the intake to go with it.

Quick Reply: aFe performance package??