Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

AEV's Nth 3" & 4" lifts

Old 03-17-2008, 02:58 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation AEV's Nth 3" & 4" lifts

I was told TODAY by sales at AEV that the Nth Degree Mobility 3'' & 4'' suspenion lifts for the JK that are going to be released in April will BOTH be long arm systems.

ANYONE else with more information PLEASE chime in!!!!!!!

I was inches away from ordering FT's 3'' Ultimate and now I am waiting again thinking Nth's grass mignt be greener! ! ! ..........one more month!!
Old 03-17-2008, 03:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

The old Nth guys had trouble with release dates and availability on occasion. Lets see how AEV does with the product line. I'm optimistic, even though I am not a potential customer.
Old 03-17-2008, 04:01 PM
JK Freak

I was told the same thing, but don't know they stack up aganist lifts like FT? I am in the market for one. Are these new lifts or just a new vendor selling them?
Old 03-17-2008, 04:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Wow, lots must've changed for them since last I talked to them. I reckon I should give 'em a call tomorrow. When I was down there in person, they were telling me they weren't replacing arms at all, and now they're putting Long Arms on the kits. Nice. Might make me reconsider as well.
Old 03-17-2008, 05:52 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by JKBenB
Wow, lots must've changed for them since last I talked to them. I reckon I should give 'em a call tomorrow. When I was down there in person, they were telling me they weren't replacing arms at all, and now they're putting Long Arms on the kits. Nice. Might make me reconsider as well.
I talked to Dave about a month ago and he told me the same thing. He said they were NOT going to go long arm. I wonder why they changed.
Old 03-17-2008, 07:18 PM
JK Newbie

Default Remember.

Remember I said I talked to a SALES person, not technical or the Nth people, so they could be short arms. SOMEONE that can talk to a human in tech or Nth PLEASE find out!! I have left Dave several messages before and he has never called me back.

Originally Posted by kntr
I talked to Dave about a month ago and he told me the same thing. He said they were NOT going to go long arm. I wonder why they changed.
Old 03-17-2008, 07:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Alright, well I'll definitely try to give them a call tomorrow. I'd be slightly concerned if their plans to go long arm developed and tried to make it to production in about 2 months... But AEV always has been on top of their game and only seem to release solid, well tested products. Should be interesting to see the final product regardless. They've been really excited about their lift for quite some time now.
Old 03-17-2008, 07:51 PM
JK Super Freak

I'm subscribed to this thread! Can't wait to see what they come out with.

Quick Reply: AEV's Nth 3" & 4" lifts