Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

AEV's High Steer Kit + FT's Ultimate lift

Old 04-17-2009, 06:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I thought I was told at one point that the AEV lift was really an Nth Degree lift. Is that still true?

A few years back I was talking to an Nth degree engineer and I believe he said he use to work for Jeep as an engineer. That could explain some of ther insite into what is really going on. I really like a lot of the nth degree components but the stinger (? - connected to the center of the axle and preventing axle wrap) attachment never made sense to me.

A few of you on here seem to know a lot the tera flex lift. I am going to start a new thread and I would like your input. Thanks.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:05 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeepnboy
I thought I was told at one point that the AEV lift was really an Nth Degree lift. Is that still true?

A few years back I was talking to an Nth degree engineer and I believe he said he use to work for Jeep as an engineer. That could explain some of ther insite into what is really going on. I really like a lot of the nth degree components but the stinger (? - connected to the center of the axle and preventing axle wrap) attachment never made sense to me.
That would be Jim Frens; the founder and owner of Nth Degree before AEV bought them out. Jim is now with AEV. Damn nice guy, knows his shit, and can explain things, even to me.

Quick Reply: AEV's High Steer Kit + FT's Ultimate lift