Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

AEV Spacer Suspension Lift

Old 09-10-2013, 08:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hope this thread isn't dead...

I too have this spacer kit. I love it 95% of the time. Had it almost 2 years and really no complaints. I only have it with Rubi shocks currently and am wanting it to be a bit better ride. I don't know weather to stick it out till I wear out my stock BF's and change the lift or try replacing springs or shocks? Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks
Old 09-10-2013, 09:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I too have the AEV spacer lift. Have it for about a year and a half and love it 95% of the time. I only have it with the rubi shocks and am wanting to improve the ride a bit. Wondering if getting new shocks is the best way to go and or possibly springs? But not sure if its better to hold off until I wear out my Bf tires and go up more or not. I'm hoping someone here already went through same decision, thanks

Oops, my internet connection cut out so think I posted same thing twice
Old 09-11-2013, 01:48 AM
JK Junkie

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Sahara_Steve
I too have the AEV spacer lift. Have it for about a year and a half and love it 95% of the time. I only have it with the rubi shocks and am wanting to improve the ride a bit. Wondering if getting new shocks is the best way to go and or possibly springs? But not sure if its better to hold off until I wear out my Bf tires and go up more or not. I'm hoping someone here already went through same decision, thanks

Oops, my internet connection cut out so think I posted same thing twice
I would go with new shocks. I swapped mine to monroe reflex monotubes and love them. I'm running the teraflex leveling which is basically the same as your setup.

Quick Reply: AEV Spacer Suspension Lift