Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

AEV snorkel and Rubicon sticker

Old 01-08-2010, 03:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Suffolk JK
If you really need the sticker to know you have a Rubi, you have a problem.
nope just dont want to look sticker heavy on one side.
Old 01-08-2010, 03:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by falconfixer
The AEV ins't a smooth surface so I don't know if putting a sticker on it would look good up close. Curious to see one tho.
thought about using a drimel and smoothing out the surface where the stickers would go
Old 01-08-2010, 03:54 PM
JK Freak

IMO, you're losing your symmetry by having a snorkel on one side and not the other, so being "sticker heavy" on the drivers side is kinda muted. i agree with liking the look of writing going down the hood, but who needs writing when you have a snorkel running down the side of the hood? i love my rubi and i plan on installing the AEV snorkel, but i'm simply going to make my cuts and call it a day. the sticker will be as usual till it hits the snork where it will just disappear. do what makes ya happy tho

Quick Reply: AEV snorkel and Rubicon sticker