Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

AEV, RE, or Teraflex???

Old 08-30-2011, 04:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not on your list, but I've become a big fan of Clayton Off Road. Being a local company (Waterbury, CT), I was able to drop in and tour their shop. Very impressed with the quality. Their control arms are made in house from very thick square tube. Guaranteed to never bend. I went with the 3.5" kit to clear 35's. Pretty sure the 4.5" kit would clear 37's.
Old 08-30-2011, 05:28 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Andrew@EVOMFG

Yes the EVO DoubleD Long Arm will clear a 37" tire.

True to its size is really impossible to answer because there really is not standard on how to measure lift height. Our 4" springs are 4" of lift on a stock 4Door JK (2 Doors can expect to see about a 3/4" higher lift).

Our goal was to give the most comfortable riding spring possible on and off road and we really believe we accomplished that. Then small changes in lift height (after adding aftermarket bumpers, winches, racks etc) can be adjusted for if you wanted by adding some small coil spacers to get it back up to 4" later.

Feel free to give me a call if you have any specific questions.

Andrew
EVO MFG
714-879-8913
Ok great!! I looked at your website and it has a lot of options down below the details... Which options should I pick for best on road performance?

Quick Reply: AEV, RE, or Teraflex???