Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

AEV Procal, will it work?

Old 12-25-2011, 07:09 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AEV Procal, will it work?

Looking at buying a used Procal off someone out of my state and seems like they have to reprogram thiers back to stock or something before it will work on mine. If this person did not do it and sold his vehicle, am i screwed?
Old 12-25-2011, 07:11 AM
JK Jedi Master

Received 172 Likes on 147 Posts

Originally Posted by GunDude
Looking at buying a used Procal off someone out of my state and seems like they have to reprogram thiers back to stock or something before it will work on mine. If this person did not do it and sold his vehicle, am i screwed?
It needs to go back to stock on the other vehicle before it will work on yours.
If the previous owner didn't do that, I believe it will cost you about $100 to have AEV reset it so you can use it.
Old 12-25-2011, 08:35 AM
JK Freak

Yeah you really need to trust the person you are buying this from. It would be a pain if they didn't reset it stock on their jeep. What's the selling price?
Old 12-25-2011, 09:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

I reset mine when I bought my 2012... Haven't used it yet and want to get one specific to the 2012... I'll sell you mine of you don't trust the other person... It's just sitting at my house now.
Old 12-25-2011, 01:24 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by dinojeep
Yeah you really need to trust the person you are buying this from. It would be a pain if they didn't reset it stock on their jeep. What's the selling price?
Whats $50.00 for it.
Old 12-25-2011, 01:25 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by jksooner
I reset mine when I bought my 2012... Haven't used it yet and want to get one specific to the 2012... I'll sell you mine of you don't trust the other person... It's just sitting at my house now.
Will you take $50.00 for it.

Quick Reply: AEV Procal, will it work?