Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

aev pro cal recalibration tool question

Old 12-18-2009, 05:53 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

remember though this means tpms is inactive and will not light up if you actually have a flat! However with 35" tires or larger, you know when one is going down, you think you are going to turn over!
Old 12-29-2009, 09:58 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have another question about the AEV ProCal. I bought one from someone who sold their Jeep. He said that he returned in to stock before he gave it away. I installed my 35s yesterday and went to plug in the ProCal to adjust my speedo, but got the error message that it's still tied to another VIN. Is it possible to reset this tool without the original vehicle?

I did let the guy know and he offered to give me the money back and said that he's going to see if he can track down his Jeep that he sold to run the reset again.

Quick Reply: aev pro cal recalibration tool question