Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

AEV Nth Sliders Dana 44, anyone use them?

Old 12-15-2011, 04:37 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default AEV Nth Sliders Dana 44, anyone use them?

Looking at getting diff covers then came across these on the northridge site -- AEV JK 07-12, Nth Sliders Dana 44 (Nth24220AA). So was wondering if anyone has these and how they like them? Also, do they fit front and rear diffs - not sure if they came as a pair or what?
Old 12-15-2011, 04:40 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hneiper
Looking at getting diff covers then came across these on the northridge site -- AEV JK 07-12, Nth Sliders Dana 44 (Nth24220AA). So was wondering if anyone has these and how they like them? Also, do they fit front and rear diffs - not sure if they came as a pair or what?
I have one on rear if it's the piece i'm thinking of. I replaced my diff covers with PSC then added rear AEV for extra protection. Haven't hit anything big yet but figure it'a good to have the extra protection.
Old 12-15-2011, 05:00 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Navyvetnorwich91
I have one on rear if it's the piece i'm thinking of. I replaced my diff covers with PSC then added rear AEV for extra protection. Haven't hit anything big yet but figure it'a good to have the extra protection.
Yeah it looks like it is only for the rear. I like the protection it offers the cv joint too.

And sadly, I didn't see PSC covers for D44 - but after reading their disclaimer I couldn't use those covers anyhow since I have a skyjacker suspension system
Old 12-15-2011, 05:15 PM
JK Super Freak

Yeah it looks like it is only for the rear. I like the protection it offers the cv joint too.

And sadly, I didn't see PSC covers for D44 - but after reading their disclaimer I couldn't use those covers anyhow since I have a skyjacker suspension system
Weird lately I thought PSC website didn't list diff covers for D44 but they did when I bought them. Didn't know they would be incompatible with your lift. Good luck on finding perfect covers and thumbs up on the AEV slider.
Old 12-15-2011, 05:23 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jbsmith44
PSC makes d44 cover but I believe they are redesigning them currently and just clearing out the stock they have. I have herd 1st quarter the new bombshells will be out and I will be one of the first to buy em . They make great products you can not go wrong with psc
Yeah I was rereading their site and they did say they offered them for the d44 - can't imagine they wouldn't. But makes sense what you say since I didn't see them. Still sucks I can't get them. Oh, wait, I could just scrap the Skyjacker stuff and put something else in .... oh, wait I need to same some $$$ for that first
Old 12-15-2011, 05:49 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jbsmith44
Try dave at northridge4x4 He prob has some .... and hes a great guy to buy from.... He is my dealer for my jeep narcotic fixes lol
I posted a question in one of his threads under the sponsor forums. Is their any other way to send him questions or just have to go through that forum and post there on existing threads?
Old 12-15-2011, 06:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

I posted a question in one of his threads under the sponsor forums. Is their any other way to send him questions or just have to go through that forum and post there on existing threads?
You can email him via Sales@northridge4x4.com. He responds quickly. He is a great guy to work with. I trust his advice. He shoots straight.

As for the AEV nth degree slider, I have one and have beat on it. It has saved my rear joint many a time. It is one of the best purchases I have made. I dragged that thing over rocks all the time. It is a great product.
Old 12-15-2011, 10:41 PM
JK Freak

You can also PM him. Always responds to my PMs right away. He probably doesn't monitor all threads.

I also got the AEV slider from Dave, works great with my diff cover and I have beaten my also.
Old 12-16-2011, 01:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

I have one and it has been banged on pretty good. But for some reason all my skids stay caked with mud. I wonder why? LOL (see avatar)
Old 12-16-2011, 06:34 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by 4LCKD10RUBIUNLTD
I Have the Nth/AEV diff slider & it has a few deep gauges in it.
your wheels look badass....what type are they?

Quick Reply: AEV Nth Sliders Dana 44, anyone use them?