Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

AEV Heat Reduction Hood

Old 02-12-2012, 04:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AEV Heat Reduction Hood

If you buy it already painted, black in my case, how does it come? Dipped like the factory (I hope) or sprayed? I had a issue with the paint on my hood and Chrysler gave me 400 to have it repainted, which I did. Problem is it swirls bad and is no where near the quality of when I first got it or any other pieces on my Jeep. I only hand wash it myself an dry it with microfiber towels, so it's not an error. Everything else looks great. How's the quality of the paint on the AEV, black preferably.
Old 02-12-2012, 06:42 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i have a AEV hood.. but i had it painted when i got it... but i have seen some that came painted that looked really good.. but i havent seen a black one.. but ive heard good things about the paint match .

Last edited by blockrockin; 02-12-2012 at 07:15 AM.

Quick Reply: AEV Heat Reduction Hood