Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

AEV Dual Sport Lift Kit after 2 years

Old 08-12-2015, 07:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ripa777
Wow. Thx for info!!!! Researching a lift for my JK and was strongly swaying toward them. NOT anymore!!!! I'm all about customer service!!!! Teraflex it is then!
Check out Metal Cloak. They have been great to me.
Old 08-12-2015, 08:15 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Albino Lizard
Check out Metal Cloak. They have been great to me.
One company I'll stand behind. Solid product and they'll fall over themselves when it comes to customer service.
Old 08-13-2015, 07:42 AM
JK Junkie

FLUID FILM for the win. USE IT !!!!!
Old 08-21-2015, 11:22 AM
lyd
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great discussion and great suggestions. The control arm bushings are perfect. I forgot to mention that one of the Bilsteins already leaked and replaced under warranty. I have called AEV and as it was suggested by my many their response was it is not our problem that our product rusts...Most companies these days have glossy product and poor quality, which ensures profitability. I think it will be helpful to all users to have a list of suppliers by application, rated from AEV/shitybuilt on the low end of the scale to amazing quality on the opposite end.
Old 08-21-2015, 01:33 PM
JK Freak

Default ome

no problems with their lift had it on for over 4 years. but I am in kali and by the beach which is the reason that warn told me my front bumper wasn't covered when it began to rust after 1 and 1/2 years Hmm I wonder why my ome springs did not rust but my bumper did. Must be customer service!!!

Quick Reply: AEV Dual Sport Lift Kit after 2 years