Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

AEV corner guards with LED tail lights

Old 03-16-2008, 10:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by silverbullet31
I would be in for a set. What does everyone do fro running led lights though? I had them on my tj and it was a pain in the but getting the led's to work right finally had to put a different set of fuses in the steering column to get the blinkers to work right. Will we have the same problems with runnig led's on the JK's? Just curious
Anyone know the answer? We need more interest too. This mod would be way cool if we can get it to work. I think a block off plate would have to be designed to go behind the guards to close the large open area in the body for the stock lights and to mount the litedots to. The litedots just seem to be the best route since they have backup lights and 3 leds on the sides to make them visable for traffic that is beside the vehicle. Opinions? Lets hear em!

Ty
Old 03-17-2008, 09:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

. bump

Quick Reply: AEV corner guards with LED tail lights