Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

aev 3.5

Old 11-09-2009, 05:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by s1edneck700
Backordered 2 months?!!?! I spoke with David last week when I ordered and he said it would go out today. This is gonna suckkkkkkkkkk. I can't imagine my lifted jeep's virgin ride on a snowy salted road..........can't wait to see how the lift works out for ya jeepnick.
he has a bunch of 3.5s coming in tomorrow and going out tomorrow but all were spoken for. im super excited
Old 11-09-2009, 05:13 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Backordered 2 months?!!?! I spoke with David last week when I ordered and he said it would go out today. This is gonna suckkkkkkkkkk. I can't imagine my lifted jeep's virgin ride on a snowy salted road..........can't wait to see how the lift works out for ya jeepnick.
Yeah your order shipped today!

he has a bunch of 3.5s coming in tomorrow and going out tomorrow but all were spoken for. im super excited
And your order shipped today also!

David

Quick Reply: aev 3.5