Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

AEV 2" spacer lift kit

Old 08-01-2014, 02:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AEV 2" spacer lift kit

Found one dirt cheap, but don't know the quality and if a spacer lift is worth it. I plan on a real suspension lift down the road, but budget says not for quite a while. Any opinions? Should I pull the trigger? Anything to worry about with just the puck spacers? The kit includes the 2" spacers, bumpstop extensions, swaybar endlink extension brackets and front and read shock extension brackets.
Old 08-01-2014, 02:49 PM
JK Jedi

Received 107 Likes on 104 Posts

Originally Posted by Shoupadupe
Found one dirt cheap, but don't know the quality and if a spacer lift is worth it. I plan on a real suspension lift down the road, but budget says not for quite a while. Any opinions? Should I pull the trigger? Anything to worry about with just the puck spacers? The kit includes the 2" spacers, bumpstop extensions, swaybar endlink extension brackets and front and read shock extension brackets.
I had one until I with the RK 1.5" triple rate coils and it works great gives you 2" up front and about 1.25" in the back. I just sold mine minus the bumps stops for $75
Old 08-01-2014, 03:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The one I'm looking at.... The guy said 10 bucks plus shipping. He said everything's like new a few blemishes on the hardware. So I think I'll pull the trigger then thanks!

Quick Reply: AEV 2" spacer lift kit