Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

AEV 2.5" lift vs. Mopar 2" lift

Old 11-18-2015, 05:00 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WillysWheeler
Really depends on how you are going to equip and how you are going to use your JKU. I installed the first July the AEV 2.5" DualSport XT Suspension with AEV Geometry Correction Front Control Arm Drop Brackets and Spidertrax Black 1.5” Spacers with Factory Willys Wheeler 17” Wheels and Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac 315/70/R17 Tires. I gained 3.5" from my factory Willys/Rubicon Suspension. That is with ARB Deluxe Front Bull Bumper and Smittybilt X2O-10K Waterproof Synthetic Rope Winch which weigh over 180lbs. The rear I have ARB Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier and tire/wheel and weigh over 195lbs. My suspension has not sag and almost level. I use it as a DD and driven over 4000 miles and the AEV Suspension and tires handles and rides great. You see a lot of positive feedback on AEV and the reason I went with AEV because of the heavy bumpers I installed on my JKU.

Attachment 629482Attachment 629483Attachment 629484
Great Looking Willys!

Quick Reply: AEV 2.5" lift vs. Mopar 2" lift