Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Advise needed on JKS Adjustable Control Arms

Old 02-02-2012, 07:20 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A year thread but i was wondering if you went with the JKS, and if so if you have been happy with them. I'm thinking of going with them myself.
Old 08-09-2012, 04:25 AM
JK Newbie

Another dig from down under
Just wondering how the jks arms are travelling myself???
I've emaied jks and they are still in the R&D phase of their rear upper and front control arms, due to the nature of the bends required, its taking them awhile to get the best product possible for us wheelers.

Last edited by Absolute; 08-09-2012 at 07:32 PM. Reason: blacklisted mfg
Old 08-12-2012, 11:32 AM
JK Newbie

question, should you get just the LCA's adjustable or both UCA and LCA adjustables? thinking this would be my next purchase, but still not sure which brand.
Old 08-12-2012, 03:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

You can get by with front lowers to adjust your caster angle and rear upper arms to adjust the rear pinion angle. When you lift a vehicle the natural arc will cause the front axle to move backward and the rear axle to move forward. So if you replace both uppers and lowers you can extend them out centering the axles better in the wheelwell and eliminate issues with the rear pinch seam that normally require trimming. This will also give you more suspension flex with the heim style joint that aftermarket control arms have. I have been running just front lowers and rear uppers for a couple years without issue, but I would like to get the others so I can move my back axle back a bit.

Quick Reply: Advise needed on JKS Adjustable Control Arms