Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Advice

Old 03-29-2014, 02:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fella's... Can't we all just get along, everyone has an opinion just like, well you get the idea, I personally don't care for black rims either and yea a matchin spare and black walls would also help, and as for the Sarah bumpers, that to is a matter of opinion , and I just installed a daystar 1.75" on wife's jk and looks and drives great, I'm getting ready to put different bumpers on mine of course lol...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1799103748.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	541594   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-199819227.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	541595  
Old 03-29-2014, 03:06 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey man. Screw everyone's opinion. You like white letters? Run em. You like polished metal? Run it. My personal preference, I like subtle. Flat black wheels, no letters, matching spare, etc. Hell, if you don't have the cash for a matching spare, get the "tramp stamp". I honestly can't recall the last time I ever used a spare, if ever at all. As for the wheel/fender look, go with what suits you. I included two pics of my 35's. One with lift, one without. I like the non lift look. Just wasn't functional.
Ultimately, identify what look you want, then we can help you identify what you need to do to get the look you want.

Problem is, many people want you to run a "look" that suits them. It's your ride, your cash. Do what you want with it.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1480694295.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	541600   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-190586377.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	541601  
Old 03-29-2014, 03:12 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by USMC03
Ya i dont need my jeep to be murdered out just lookin for some friendly advice here, i know about the spare tire and i was just gona get a cover for now, and i was looking at the teraflex 2in front 1in rear level kit
Don't listen to these dicks about your wheels and tires. Get a leveling kit and call it a day. Just improving your stance would do wonders for your set up.
Old 03-29-2014, 03:16 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 162 Likes on 154 Posts

Originally Posted by USMC03
Ya i dont need my jeep to be murdered out just lookin for some friendly advice here, i know about the spare tire and i was just gona get a cover for now, and i was looking at the teraflex 2in front 1in rear level kit
Yeah, it is usually better to give a few build options that 'you' are considering rather than asking for wide open opinions. It tends to keep the thread more on track, and keeps you from getting a thousand different options that have zero appeal or function for you.
Old 03-29-2014, 03:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Youre gonna find lots of dicks on here. Rig looks good. I personally like white letters out. Get a leveling kit or simply cut your fenders because youre tires are a bit stuffed. Good luck.
Old 03-29-2014, 05:21 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by lakejeep
Fella's... Can't we all just get along, everyone has an opinion just like, well you get the idea, I personally don't care for black rims either and yea a matchin spare and black walls would also help, and as for the Sarah bumpers, that to is a matter of opinion , and I just installed a daystar 1.75" on wife's jk and looks and drives great, I'm getting ready to put different bumpers on mine of course lol...
His and hers Jeeps.
Old 03-29-2014, 05:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

get it dirty its to clean.

Quick Reply: Advice