Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Adjustable Trackbar????

Old 05-21-2007, 07:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Adjustable Trackbar????

I just ordered an adjustable trackbar and i was looking a WOL write up on the installation but was unsure? i know i need to remove the tires but do i need to remove the sway bar links and shock as well or will the tires and sway bar links be sufficent enough to install this new trackbar. Also if i have a relocation bracket right now do i need to remove this in order to place the adjustable one back to the factor location??
Old 05-21-2007, 08:20 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Txhrns08
Also if i have a relocation bracket right now do i need to remove this in order to place the adjustable one back to the factor location??

Yes, you do not need the relocation bracket with the adj track bar. Take it off. The relocation bracket is the chaep sub for the adjustable track bar.

Quick Reply: Adjustable Trackbar????