Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Adjustable track bar w/ drag link flip

Old 03-07-2015, 06:06 AM
DJ1
Former Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by America$uckyeah
not to highjack but i have a 6" lift and am putting a front rubi axle on my jk. wondering if you guess know a track bar relocation brake and drag link flip good for 6". all I've found so far are ones for up to 4"
6"?? Talk about bump steer / flighty steering from hell....

But if you must, I would start here along with the obvious adjustable drag link and adjustable track bars:
Artec JK Heavy Duty Trackbar Bracket

Then maybe a drop pitman with a sector shaft brace along with trackbar relocation brackets at the frame....

That just sounds like hell....
Old 03-07-2015, 06:48 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DJ1
6"?? Talk about bump steer / flighty steering from hell....

But if you must, I would start here along with the obvious adjustable drag link and adjustable track bars:

Then maybe a drop pitman with a sector shaft brace along with trackbar relocation brackets at the frame....

That just sounds like hell....
yea the steering isn't to bad with 6" but I'm putting in a rubi 44 front so i wanna try and get the steering geometry as good as possible
Old 03-07-2015, 07:12 AM
DJ1
Former Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yea the steering isn't to bad with 6" but I'm putting in a rubi 44 front so i wanna try and get the steering geometry as good as possible
Good luck! Post pics when she's done
Old 03-07-2015, 07:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

not to highjack but i have a 6" lift and am putting a front rubi axle on my jk. wondering if you guess know a track bar relocation brake and drag link flip good for 6". all I've found so far are ones for up to 4"
You will only move the TB as much as you move the DL to keep them in parallel. Get the Artec bracket and flip the DL. The reason they are rated at 4" is only because geometry at more than that will suck. There is nothing you can do about is as you are limited by the DL.

Only other option would be to run a DL flip and a drop pitman arm with a custom TB bracket to keep them parallel.

Quick Reply: Adjustable track bar w/ drag link flip