Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Adjustable rear sway bar end links

Old 03-12-2012, 10:47 PM
JK Jedi

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Adjustable rear sway bar end links

I'm having some trouble finding adj rear swaybar end links for around a 2.5" lift. I'm running RC 2.5 susp with 3/4" spacer, I heard that RC's rear of their kit is actually more like 1.88" to give it a level stance- so i guess my rear is just a bit over 2.5". What brand should I go with and from where? The top 3 online shops are either lacking details for adjustability lengths, or only have adj for 3.5" and up. Any advice would be appreciated!
Old 03-12-2012, 10:52 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I use rock krawler adjustable links. If you call rock krawler they will cut the link bars to the length you need. They work great and with the heim joints on them, they require little to no maintenance.
Old 03-13-2012, 12:50 PM
JK Jedi

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for the info. I was able to contact Northridge and get a set of JKS adj links. All set.

Quick Reply: Adjustable rear sway bar end links