Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Adjustable control arms!!

Old 08-10-2018, 10:38 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Adjustable control arms!!

Hey guys, just curious to know if any of you have purchased the CORE 4X4 Adjustable control arms? They look pretty cool with the different colors available, I couldn't find very many reviews on them. They seem like solid product. But before I put my order in I wanted to get some opinions... Thanks!
Old 08-12-2018, 04:38 AM
JK Newbie

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Core 4x4 arms are good to go. Couple of guys in our local club run them on their rigs.
Old 08-12-2018, 07:12 PM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,944 Likes on 1,701 Posts

Arms are not a small expenditure. Buy the best arm for your build, not based on color. You want a certain color bad enough, you can powder coat anything. Buy based on joint, bends, misalignment.......not something superficial like color or looks.
Old 08-13-2018, 07:38 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 366 Likes on 290 Posts

Core make good arms and use good joints. Most JK guys don't know them because they don't advertise on the forums and don't have lift kits. Arms are nothing special its really the joints used in them. These guys give you options as well. Made in the USA by jeep guys with the best warrantee out there. This is their simple warrantee statement.

Our company was built on control arms. Each one is built by our team, right here in the United States, to ensure you are getting the absolute best quality product possible.

We use the highest quality materials, and we guarantee our products. Our warranty is, "if you manage to break it, we'll replace it." You won't find a better quality control arm anywhere. Period.
Old 08-13-2018, 08:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

+1 on the Core arms. Quite a few rigs in our group have them and they are rock solid
Old 08-13-2018, 11:52 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the info Guys, I'm going to give CORE 4X4 Adjustable control arms a try! Plus I love their warranty!

Quick Reply: Adjustable control arms!!