Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Adjsutable bump stops

Old 12-28-2020, 07:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Adjsutable bump stops

Anyone wit experience here? I don't have any. While I have the blocks on the bottom perch I need to limit the uptravel a bit more. Are the Teraflex ones any good? DV8 seem to be more adjustable.

Last edited by BLK HOLE; 12-28-2020 at 07:38 AM.
Old 12-28-2020, 10:37 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 366 Likes on 290 Posts

The teraflex are not adjustable, they are in fact just a piece of foam inside a fancy can. One of the biggest rip off in the jeep industry, many people think they are actually an air bump. Have you considered a stacked type like these? https://metalcloak.com/universal-adj...ystem-1-4.html The air bumps are much nicer, not sure who makes them for DV8 but they look like a rebranded king in black.
The following users liked this post:
Stomper_Fi (12-29-2020)
Old 12-30-2020, 06:23 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Synergy makes a Snap Lock adjustable lower bump stop.

If you are referring to Teraflex's Speed Bump, they aren't really adjustable. They do come with spacers to dial in placement, but it's only like .5 inch of spacers. If you are wanting an air Bump, Fox, King, and Radflo make a threaded front bump stop but you still need to dial in the lower bump pad height.

Quick Reply: Adjsutable bump stops