Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Adj Rear Link Question

Old 01-06-2009, 05:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Adj Rear Link Question

I am not sure how much i need to adjust the currie adj rears to make up for a 3 inch lift? Do i jsut make it 2.5 inch longer then stock? and i planned on moving my rears to the front is that cool? Thanks
Old 01-06-2009, 06:00 PM
JK Freak

Rears to the front ??

You should be able to get a starting measurement from Currie, I centered my axle and the adjusted the arm until it lined up with the mounting bracket hole.
Old 01-06-2009, 06:41 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by rubican!
I am not sure how much i need to adjust the currie adj rears to make up for a 3 inch lift? Do i jsut make it 2.5 inch longer then stock? and i planned on moving my rears to the front is that cool? Thanks
i'm not sure what your asking.

what are you adjusting?
Old 01-06-2009, 06:44 PM
JK Super Freak

look at the currie link install. I personally have the rear's fully extended and the front I'm running 12" teraflex links with my Currie Arms.
Old 01-07-2009, 04:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

well i want to install rear adj sway links on my 3 inch lift and i am not sure what the right measurment would be and was wonderig how you determine if its correct. And will the stock rear ones be ok for the front with the electronic diso or shoul di get adj for those as well?
Old 01-07-2009, 04:47 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by rubican!
well i want to install rear adj sway links on my 3 inch lift and i am not sure what the right measurment would be and was wonderig how you determine if its correct. And will the stock rear ones be ok for the front with the electronic diso or shoul di get adj for those as well?
Adjust them so your sway bar is parallel to the ground....this is what Currie told me to do with mine and I have had no problems for over 15k miles...your rears should be fine for the front.

Quick Reply: Adj Rear Link Question