Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

adj front lower LCA's, Rock Krawler or Tera Flex?

Old 09-21-2012, 12:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I see that the teraflex joints are easily rebuild able. How bout the rock krawler? I was told by a vendor on this forum that the RK arms squeak after time and the teraflex don't. Anyone here having this problem? I will be making my order Monday and would like as much input about the rebuild of the joint on the RK as possible
Old 09-21-2012, 05:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

I ran Teraflex on my TJ and had no complaints. Very well built and tough as hell IMO. I think they build the shit out of their stuff, have been doing Jeeps for very long time and back their product. Adding a little grease at each oil change is no big deal to me.

Just last night I ran some numbers comparing the RK 2.5" Flex to the 2.5" Teraflex without shocks. I added bumpstops to the RK. I added front LCR and front track bar to Teraflex. That made them pretty darn close in parts included. Worked out to be within about $100.

Anyway, if Teraflex is reading, I wish you would put more kit options on your site. I like how some others have multiple options in a kind of good, better, best format.
Old 10-25-2012, 07:27 PM
JK Newbie

newbie question.. i just these today. currently running OME HD 2.5". what adjustments do i need to make to install these?

Quick Reply: adj front lower LCA's, Rock Krawler or Tera Flex?