Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Add Factory Buttons on a '11??

Old 07-28-2011, 05:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Add Factory Buttons on a '11??

Is it possible to add factory buttons to the '11. I do not have heated seats so I have three empty slots in my center console. That would work perfect for an on/off swith for my on board air and then have a winch in and a winch out button.

Has anyone tried this yet? Or could i add buttons my the e-disco and locker buttons?

Last edited by Ecb12; 07-28-2011 at 06:12 PM.
Old 07-28-2011, 05:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ecb12
Is it possible to add factory buttons to the '11. I do not have heated seats so I have three empty slots in my center console. That would work perfect for an on/off swith for my on board air and then have a winch in and a winch out button.

Has anyone tried this yet? Or could i add buttons my the e-disco and locker buttons?

Those switches are complete modules and I couldn't add a switch there. I have one blank where the self leveling headlights would go I think.

Quick Reply: Add Factory Buttons on a '11??