Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Actual lift height question

Old 09-11-2020, 03:42 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Actual lift height question

Trying to figure out what the actual height i will get from either the Synergy 3" coils or the Metalcloak 3.5" coils. Ive read Synergy can be up to 4" and metalcloak can be up to 4.5" ? I bought a set of 37" ko2's so they are a smaller 37, i just dont really wanna be around 4.5" of lift as that may be a little to much. 2015 jk 4 door. Stock bumpers with mce fenders. Any thoughts or pics would be appreciated
Old 09-11-2020, 07:12 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well new springs will be a little taller until they settle in right? I'd guess 3" and 3.5" are the "broken in" heights
Old 09-12-2020, 06:26 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 363 Likes on 289 Posts

Like any coil it will depend on your jeeps weight. Winch, steel bumpers, skid plates, side armor all add up plus all the other bolt on crap people put on their jeeps. If your jeep is light then you will sit taller on new coils due to the fact manufacturers are building coils for built up rigs. I you have a light jeep then go down an inch in lift size and get 2.5" coils that are going to net you around 3"-3.5" of actual lift.

Quick Reply: Actual lift height question