Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

ACE stubby front bumper

Old 03-05-2013, 04:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mine is a 2007. I absolutely had to shorten that cross bar oR it was impossible to mount the bumper. Perhaps later models have a slightly shorter bar from factory, or perhaps Ace widened the bumper design.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Mine also is an 07. Thanks for the advice
Old 03-05-2013, 04:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

In today and I painted the hardware black. I opened the holes on the light brackets and installed the lights. I will have to trim the crash bar. 1 1/4" trim on each side will made it flush on teh ends and should make the bumper fit. All marked off and should cut it tomorrow.

Last edited by crawdaddy; 03-05-2013 at 04:50 PM.
Old 03-06-2013, 07:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

It ends up being a tight fit to the electro disco motor if you have. So do any die electric grease or waterproofing of that electrical connection before install, as once its on you cant disconnect that electrical connector witout bumper removal.

Quick Reply: ACE stubby front bumper